Thursday, May 17, 2007

and the other side

so i guess there's really balance in life. lol. lost my computer few days ago or something. it won't boot up. hayyy...had a "thesis conference" few days ago. finally told them how i felt with our team but they felt strongly about me too so things clashed. oh hell. i just hope i can actually finish my part this way. it's so hard for me >< huhuhu. i always feel like, alone. but then again we made it throught thes1&2 without doing things together, without overnights and stuff. but programming is so much different huhu. this is like the first time i've actually coded without me doing the primary/completely separate code and i'm having a hard time being separated from my coding partner. so alone huhu.

aside from thinking bout thesis matters, im just completely frustrated with the computer at home. first off, it always freezes and the internet is dialup. totally turtle >< and the comp finally gave up on me. as in CRAP! first, I couldn't connect to the internet. So I said to myself, "hell I'll try tomorrow", THEN next morning it just won't frickin boot up!!! Argh. Dad says its the motherboard but I think the hard disk is corrupted.

anyway, i'll be back in the phils by the first day of school. i miss boss :( i miss gw :( hehehe :p

No comments: