Saturday, April 28, 2007

Summer Sucks.

Nothing new with my life. Thursday was course card day. Took my course cards then went home. We were supposed to go to Dampa and then some party later that night but I wasn't really feeling well (it was darn hot) so Mark and I took a cab home. Gawd it took us 2 hours to get a cab. And 20 minutes to get home. Wtf. The next day (Friday) we (Ces, schomo, me) were supposed to visit Gracia at Hyatt Manila to go swim in the pool with her. I woke up late...didn't get to go. Played Guild Wars. Mark and I were supposed to go to the Batch party cuz we got nothing better to do but he was sick so I just stayed home and played Guild Wars.

Saturday came. Alex, our guild leader in Guild Wars pm'd me and asked, "tuloy ba kayo mamaya?", I was confused since I didn't know we were supposed to meet up later that night LOL. So I said I don't know and asked Mark. Well I really wanted to go out lol so Mark said we'd go...but he figured it would be corny if there were only three of us (Lex, me, Mark) so he forced (lol) Ron and Meg to come along as well. So Mark brought his car to pick up Ron-Meg and then me and we went to Alex's place. Afterwards we headed to umm some bar near Festival Mall in alabang and talked and drank a bit. Fun fun. Then Mark drove us back home.

Sunday was church day. First we went to see the house my sis and I want to buy, so mom, dad, kuya, ate and me went to check out the model houses. Until now my parents haven't made the final decision yet. Afterwards we went to church. I didn't get enough sleep the night before so my head hurt like hell.

Monday Mark came by. It was sort of tough since ate Alona was in Tarlac so we cleaned the house again and just played Guild Wars lol. Me in my comp and Mark in ate's laptop. From that day until now, I haven't placed a single foot outside home. Mark came again today (well yesterday, cuz its 5:40 am now ) cuz well we meet everyday, but in Guild Wars haha. And later lunchtime we'll be leaving for Tarlac, then Baguio. Dunno how long I'll be gone though :( I'll miss Mark and Guild Wars :( hehehe. And Kiwi and Berry (our kittens) and Skwi and Icky (our abbyssian guinea pigs ><) lol. Anyway I was wondering why guinea pigs are named pigs. I figured maybe cuz they squeal like pigs >< yeah they squeal and squek all the time! Like pigs. Or like squeaky shoes. Even if you're not doing anything to them, they're just all by themselves in their cage @_@ noisy little animals. Hehe. But cute :p

No comments: